[M]- The Pyramids
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ImmpyOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/mJHjp.png') #64583f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ImmpyTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; color:#4f595c;}
.ImmpySubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#565d5d}
.ImmpyInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#565d5d; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ImmpyInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ImmpyInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ImmpySubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#423725}
.ImmpyInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#47525a; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Imhotep
By the power of Ra...
OOC :: I freaking love this table

She was his not because he was about to take her but because she had agreed to be. He loved the fact that she was on his bed only the finest for the king of egypt. He smiled as he heard a clang outside and ignored it. Stepping towards the bed the moon glazed her features and he smiled.

He had not been very sensual when threatening her life but that had not mattered to him. Look at you I am Egypts' sun and you are now its moon. He spoke his tone husky and full of lust as he moved closer to her.

He moved slowly on to the bed feeling his body fill with excitement and desire. He reached for her face wanting to touch it. wanting to touch her more. he'd never ask her permission if he could take her he would do as he pleased on his own time

Moving himself to hold her he smiled. "Your body captivates me but your mind keeps me wanting more. Show me what you can do." a smirk on his face as he moved to kiss her with passion and heat that only could be found in the desert sun. He wanted her and his body was showing it. He tried to forced his free hand onto and into her mound. He'd much have preferred his wife having no experience but on another note she knew things that good women would not..

The thought of this excited him more as he moved to nibble at her neck.

By the might of Horus, you will kneel before us.
WC :: +258
template by revo. <3 Mods by Shannon

[/html]

Messages In This Thread