[M]- The Pyramids
WC: 246

IC: She also heard the clang outside and gave him a look asking him what it was but was rather preoccupied at the moment to really care what was going on outside. If it was a big deal, Imhotep would have gone to take care of it, she thought. Though seeing how he was looking at her, she doubted that he would leave for much of anything. And she was soon proven right as he advanced on her.

He talked about being the sun and how she was the moon and she grinned. She wasn’t entirely sure what being the moon would mean but knew that it was rather exciting. His tone was husky and she was rather turned-on, more than she was before. He then moved the bed oh so slowly and she wondered if he was torturing her on purpose.

He went to hold her and he smiled, talking about how he wanted her and wanted her to show him what she could do with it. He then kissed her with passion and heat. He moved his hand towards her private area and she opened her legs to give him access. He began to nibble at her neck and between his teeth at her neck and hand at her entrance made her eager. She growled and said huskily, ”Take me and make me your, Imhotep. Make me your queen and wife.” She then used her legs to try and position his length at her entrance.

Messages In This Thread