Burdening thoughts
[html]

Rio Marino
Hello, hello its only me.
I'm everything you can't control.

He doesn’t deserve your greif. Damn right he doesn’t. She was sad and angry at him at the same time. Sad for her self-pitying, and angry at him for making her like this. Caprica was definitely right- she had to let this go and move on. Her brother’s horrible actions were surely something that changed her, but they shouldn’t have been something that kept her from moving forward and forgetting what needed to be forgotten. His mind hung on the edges of insanity for so long, and Caprica was right again: he wasn’t alive at all after a certain point in his life. When he died, he probably didn’t even feel it, so to speak, and right now he probably is fine. Rio choked back the urge to whimper. There was another time and place for that, another time.

She pulled her head up from her knees, and leaned against Caprica. ”You’re right. I shouldn’t be holding myself back for him. It’s doing nothing for me, and it’s doing nothing for him as well, being dead and all.” Nobody was benefitting from all the emotions here. They were pointless, and suddenly Rio was angry at herself for wasting so much time and energy on something as stupid as this. She stretched her legs out, no longer needing them for comfort when she had her cushiony sibling next to her. ”Thanks for making me see the bigger picture, Cap.” Without this little breakthrough, she was sure she’d still be in the same mindset. Her thoughts would still be clouded with emotions, and not letting reason through.

Rio inhaled deeply, and exhaled long. She was hoping for it to take away some of the built up emotions inside her, but it didn’t. The lump in her heart was still there, and she would need some alone time to properly ‘hack up’ the lump, but she felt like she would be okay after this little discussion. She had a feeling she would be able to go out and meet some new wolves or take on a hobby, instead of always sulking around. She brought up a hand to touch Caprica’s arm, the one that was holding her close. ”So, what did I interrupt?” She knew Caprica had to be doing something before Rio came in and poured out her heart.

Word Count :: #387 // Points :: 3

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread