Hunted Hunters
[html]

Word Count » 312 :: Out of character text here.

She was holding onto her shoulder about to make a run for it when she heard the voice of a female, then her question rang clear and her statement made Eclipse’s heart stop, had she trespassed and not known it? Then it was possible she deserved the wound she had gotten.

“I- I shot cause you did. Please I didn’t mean to tresspass, I was jsut trying to get a deer to present to the pack in the name of Ichika no Hoen, I didn’t know that I went too far.”

She grunted, the pain in her arm was growing stronger now that the adrenaline was dying down and she had misheard the woman, she knew that she probalby had her bow ready, and Eclipse would make a big pin cushion if she tried to run for it. She at least now knew why the woman had shot at her, but why shoot first and then ask questions later? It confused the girl, but then she did live in a pack that was beant on peace and they never really used weapons against one another at all, so if Naryu found out that Eclipse had shot an arrow at the white woman with pink hair, Eclipse would be in deep trouble.

“Please truce! I won’t shoot I promise!”

Eclipse tossed her bow so that the woman could see it flying away from the girl, thoguh it hurt her to do it, she wanted to get away from this situation alive and to do that, well she had to make sacrifices of her own. SHe swallowed hard preying for the great mother earth to spare her life, and wishing beyond anything that the woman behind her would at least take pity and know Eclipse wasn’t harmful, or that she didn’t really want to be.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread