Hunted Hunters
[html]

WC: 336 OOC: :OOOO

It was quiet.... too quiet. Eclipse found herself fretting over what the other woman was doing, but she didn’t want to get hurt again. The arrow on her arm was as much pain.... well far more pain than she wanted. Her heart beat as the white woman moved, the bow pointed at her, the arrow pointed at her chest. She obliged even though it hurt her severely to pull her injured arm up, but she was scared of losing her life. She was bleeding freely and felt it trickle down as she lifted her arm but seemed to start to slow as she held it up, but it hurt still. Why was this woman so scared that Eclipse was going to hurt her? It seemed she didn’t care about the deer that Eclipse had shot, and it had gotten away probably for someone else’s meal now. It would take her too long to track and she was now injured.

“M-my name is Eclipse, Eclipse Soulstorm, I don’t know what you mean by this … ri rinome. I was only coming to visit, I was trying to get a dear. I wanted to give the leader the meat. That’s all I swear.”

Her eyes were large with worry and she wasn’t sure the woman before her would believe her, but it was the total and utter truth. She had butchered the name that Orin said, but that mattered little to Eclipse. She just wanted to live.

“I’ll leave if you want, I just came to strengthen bonds between packs.”

She was close to tears. She had been in several situations but nothing like this, nothing where her life was being threatened to such a degree. She felt scared when Itachi had come to her fire, but it was a fear that lasted a short while as he warned her to stay clear of the lands and to hide her fire. Now though this woman showed open aggression to Eclipse.
<style type="text/css">
.razeclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d58ca; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razeclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razeclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razeclipse {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c3b5b0; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yma7uq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:30px; padding: 380px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b6361; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread