Hunted Hunters
[html]

Word Count » 412 :: OOC: Sorry for the delay Sad

For a few seconds Eclipse thought the woman was going to shoot. She had been holding her breath though she didn’t know it until the white woman lowered her bow telling the girl she believed her. Eclipse sighed and closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them. Eclipse dropped her arms, and Orin asked how badly the wound hurt. Eclipse winced a little trying not to think of the pain, but it came all the same.

“It is painful, but I don’t think it got more than muscle.”

She admitted, letting Orin come closer to her. Eclipse looked at her own arm and saw it really did look worse than it was, or she hoped it only looked worse, she could move her arm, which was a good sign. Looking back at the woman she frowned slightly.

“I really am sorry, I thought I was further from the borderes than i was. I thought I had at least another mile or so to go, the wind must have played tricks on me. Truely I am sorry, are you ok yourself? And what do you mean by a time like this? Has something bad happened here?”

She wondered what had the eccentric woman at arms and ready to shoot before asking questions. Whatever it was, well it was a scary thought to the young girl who had only truely known peace. She swallowed hard as the woman spoke of things that were far to horrifying for the girl to think of. She had seen more than a few scuffles that ended in a death, though it was no one she had known. She even knew about alpha’s getting their thrones taken, though by rumor as she had been passing packlands, and then those that fed off the flesh of their kin... was that the kind of animal that lurked around here? That to Eclipse was the scariest thing. Cannibals. She took the bow that was offered to her then Orin’s offered hand. Eclipse nodded.

“Yes I think I can managed that much.”

She said, though she didn’t accept the apology she also didn’t deny it either. She was still sore about the whole thing but she was sure to forgive Orin soon enough. For now though she was quite willing to let the older woman help her fix her arm, for she didn’t know how to do it herself.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread