M- Angels Over Your Body
Shiloh had buried her pups together. She had named them, Zack and Taylor, and put the proper things with them to give them passage into the next life. She didn't stay long, her wound was still bleeding really badly and she was growing cold again. She said a small prayer over the graves and marked them with carvings before leaving. She walked home blindly, her tears and grief hurting her mind and heart. She trudged back to her apartment and was half way up the stairs when she smelled him. Aleo.... the man that claimed to have love her and wasn't there to save her, wasn't there to save their pups.

She felt something other then pain the moment she made it to the door. Anger... anger towards him and the alcohol he was drinking. Anger for the near fact he failed her. She opened the door and would have went for his throat if she wasn't already on probation. She growled low in her throat and took the bottle from him and smashed it against the wall. "You have some nerve showing up here after what has happened. I have lost everything and you sit here drinking and crying over your loss. You are pitiful. And here I actually thought you loved me," she said angerly. She wanted to lash put and let Aleo feel what she felt physically and emotionally.

Instead she turned her back on him and started unwrapping her soiled bandages. She kept her whimper of pain to herself as the bandages fell away and her wounded side exposed. It ran from her hip bone to just under her last rib and it was deep. She had made salve to fight off infection and stop bleeding. She put it deep in her wound almost passing out from the pain. She fell to the floor and cried. Cried because she had nothing better to do.

Messages In This Thread