M- Angels Over Your Body
[html]

The kiss was something to be remembered (hopefully through the clutter of intoxication) and she broke away from it soon enough. Her skin felt too hot to be of that of normalcy and for a second the drunken coywolf was stricken with panic. Making an on the spot decision, the man gently as he possibly could scooped up Shiloh, his large calloused hands careful to not graze or nick at her wounds. Feeling still ashamed for his recent libido, the man lay her in the large bed and didn't cover her with the blankets as she was absolutely burning up. "Stay here." Leaving the room in less than perfect grace, Aleo went to the kitchen unit and grabbed the kettle. He had neglected to heat it earlier and that was fortunate. A couple of soaked tea-towels lay limply on the counter; he grabbed those too. Racing back to his mate, with shaky hands the dusky male poured the cold liquid and dabbed it on her face; futile attempts to cool her off. The bedside  window was pulled not so gently open to let the chilly air in. With silence, Aleo sat beside Shiloh. Not really touching her or doing much. He remembered Shiloh saying that Sarian was living with Xy'rin, he couldn't help but feel pain. "I'll Explain. It was not your fault. How could you know that this was going to happen? And you're a great mother. It's not the things you do, you don't do, it's how you show your love for something. People adore you for that." Despite the dark man's drunkenness, it had made him a wise philosopher and good with words. Dabbing more water on Shiloh's forehead, he rested his lean muzzle beside hers letting loose a saddened whine. "I'm sorry about everything...That I wasn't there to hold you and assure you it was to be alright. I'll sober up, and we can do more talking later." A small sorrowful sigh hit the air, the man wondered about his dead children, that they were safe somewhere in the afterlife. "What were their names?" His voice was as soft as a whisper but as pained as a sob.

The male hoped and prayed to a god that was probably not there. That he could save the life of his love and still live happy. He remembered the erection he had suffered earlier and looked down shyly. "You must be disgusted with me. I couldn't...Stop that from happening." He was only male though. Small tears fell from the corners of his purple eyes. They had both suffered so much, he had lost his children. Had a son that could have looked up to him with respect. Have another daughter to hold and tell stories to. "I'm so sorry...I'm an idiot and I've screwed up your life...I don't want to mess it up for you more...I-I failed you and the children. I don't want to hurt you." He was kneeling beside the bed now, gently bringing her hand to his maw and giving it a gentle lick. "I disgust myself. Why would I feel...That way when we just lost so much?" He pressed his head into the sheets, wanting to die of his embarrassment. "Forgive me...I don't want to become your enemy so soon..." He sighed and went back to work, his small minded attempts to revive Shiloh's health. "If you need anything, I'll get it."[/html]

Messages In This Thread