Everyone I know
[html]
Sorry bout the wait on this / +459

The young man managed to grasp Helotes' arm and the dark Lykoi pulled him up. It did not take much effort for the boy was young and there was not much too him. After he was free, he looked back at the divot he had left in the snow and made an embarrassed joke. Though Helotes found it amusing, he did not laugh, for the young man began looking around and asked if he had seen a slab of wood or a hat. Helotes was about to answer in the negative when he realized he indeed was still clutching the balled up, soaking hat in his paw, Er… no, no wood. I found this hat. I’m guessing it’s yours? He handed it out to the boy, though it looked pretty worse for wear now that Helotes had basically crushed it, he gave the man an apologetic smile.

Then, plodding through the deep snow Helotes managed to get back to Yegua, who nickered at him in an annoyed fashion, Helotes just patted her on the neck and looked back to the boy, Yes, I saw you at the clan meeting, though we have not met formally. I am Helotes Lykoi, Hydra. He added in his title, just to give the boy an idea of where he stood in the clan, And you are? May I ask what you are doing out in this blizzard alone? It was a pretty stupid thing for someone as young as he to be out here alone, unprotected, and susceptible to accidents, like the one that had just befallen him. What had he been doing out here anyway, did he lack all perspicaciousness? Sadly, Helotes had no idea that the wood panel the boy had mentioned had anything to do with artistic endeavors, otherwise the dark Lykoi would have thought the boy to be even more stupid then before.

Mounting Yegua then, Helotes trotted her over to the boy, Shall I give you a ride back to the mansion? He asked politely, wondering if the mansion was where the boy lived. He couldn’t remember if he had ever seen him around there, so there might be a chance he lived in the caverns. But Helotes was willing to take him safely to wherever he wished to go.

Luckily, the storm was seeming to calm down, and the wind was slowly dying, causing the falling snow to kiss instead of whip at the skin. The sky was dark, though it was not too late in the day, and it was bitter cold, the stars shining through gaps in the cloud every once in a while. It was quite a sight, this wintery landscape, but Helotes yearned for the spring, as he was sure they all did.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread