Everyone I know
[html]
OOC / +445

Helotes watched as the boy searched around but finally seemed to give up on finding this slab of his. He introduced himself as Nathaniel King, a Tirones, just fresh out of the Tirones Minor rank. Helotes nodded, Well met, Nathaniel. He said. The boy continued to chatter away, of how he wished to become a scout for the clan, and how he had been out here to gather information from a stars. A noble ambition, but it did not take away from the foolishness of him being alone. Still, Helotes smiled, Good choice, I am friends with the Praetorian, you would do well to meet with her and learn from her. It still got to Helotes that Vesper had risen through the ranks as quickly as she had; now she even outranked him. But it did not bother in him the least bit, with how hard and diligently she worked, she deserved such a position.

Now that Helotes was by the boy’s side, he lifted the young man up and helped him to sit behind Helotes on Yegua. The horse did not complain, for the boy was so slight that the weight difference was nothing to her. Helotes removed his wolf cloak then, and wrapped it around Nathaniel’s shivering shoulders. His own fur would do well enough to keep him warm, and there was no point for the Tirones to catch cold. Then, to answer his question, She is a strong and sturdy horse, she will not mind your weight. And then, clicking his tongue Helotes urged Yegua through the snow towards the mansion. The journey was slow going, due to the depth of snow, but they made good time, I will take you to the mansion, there is always a large fire kept in the foyeur, you can warm your bones there.

The sky continued to clear until there was no cloud cover at all, and the light of the moon and stars shone down upon the duo and the horse and snow. It lit up the world in a brilliant pseudo daylight, and Helotes could not help but stare at the twinkling landscape around them. Winter truly was beautiful, but oh how he wished for spring.

Soon the mansion came into view; a warm and shining light in the distance. Helotes turned his head to glance back at the man, I hope you know better now than to go out into a snow storm on your own. He afforded the boy a smirk, showing that while he may jest, his words should be heeded. There was no reason to lose a young man such as he, so full of potential, to the elements.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread