Everyone I know
[html]

WC:000+
OOC: Slight PP of him hanging on xD

The youth was already embarrassed about the fact that he'd been found in such a vulnerable place; he owed Helotes his life, really, for what he had done. The Lykoi hadn't given him too much grief over the predicament that he'd been discovered in, something that made him grateful. He didn't want to dwell on it or even admit that it had ever happened, if he didn't have to. Such a foolish mistake would not be soon forgotten. His chagrin at the situation increased as he was plucked from the ground and placed upon the horse. The size difference between the two was more obvious than ever up atop the horse - he felt like a remora fish compared to this shark of a hybrid, and he closed his eyes in utter humiliation at the thought of what had just happened. He was so insignificantly light that he could just be picked up and put places by the higher-ups if needed.

He had always gone out during the night without a problem...but this night had been different than most. It had been an unlucky situation that he had put himself in by walking off of his well-beaten path and into the snow after his hat. He thought about the other canine's words, what he had said about the Praetorian, and gulped. He wasn't sure if he was prepared to meet a clan member of such a high station; he would have to bring a gift or something to try and gain their favor, if they would accept it. He would already need to find something to repay Helotes for everything that he had done on this night. "O..ok"A heavy, furry weight fell over his shoulders just before they began moving, and he clutched onto it with one hand to keep it on him. He was surprised that a higher member of the clan would offer his cloak to him whether he was shivering or not - it was his own fault that he had ended up here.

The youth had never been atop a horse before and started when it began to trot through the snow. He would have fallen off completely if he hadn't grabbed hold quickly, taking grasp of Helotes' waist in an awkward fashion. The bumping of the horse's gait sent him forward and back against the other and he closed his eyes, trying to ignore it and focus on their destination. He didn't lift his head until his superior's voice was heard once more, and he ducked it down again before answering. "I..I'm sorry. I'll be more careful and not go out in a storm like this again. Thank you for helping me." He had a few things stashed away in the mansion in preparation of moving there...maybe something would work as a gift. The rest of the trip went uneventfully and they were soon there. He tried to step off of the horse and nearly fell, catching himself at the last minute and clutching the long cloak around himself so as not to get more snow on it. "Will you come in with me?"

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread