Everyone I know
[html]
Really sorry with how long I’ve been taking to reply to this James XD Here’s a stupid short post to keep things going./ +181

The young man seemed to be apologetic enough for his mistake and Helotes smiled despite himself. It was good to see such obedient youth that held much promise, it once again brought to the surface his desire to be a father. But as they neared the D’Neville these thoughts were swept aside. He brought Yegua nearly up to the front steps, and Helotes felt the shift in weight as Nathaniel clumsily dismounted. Helotes followed suit, and the young coyote asked if he would come inside with him, Helotes nodded, I will, I’m freezing my ass off out here anyway. He then slapped Yegua on the rump and the mare, knowing exactly what this meant, lead herself off to the warmth of the stables.

Helotes climbed the snow covered porch stairs and opened the heavy door of the mansion, allowing Nathaniel to enter before him before following the young male inside. As was expected the foyer fire place was roaring and the room was relatively warm. Helotes shook himself of the wet snow before heading towards the flame and taking a seat.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread