Everyone I know
[html]

WC:000+
OOC: It's OK, I'm still getting used to playing him ^^;; And have very limited internet time. So forgive me as well <3

The boy had never been atop a horse today and wasn't sure how Helotes had managed to guide the creature to the exact spot that he intended to go. What was it that allowed the canine to speak to the horse and tell it which way to go? He puzzled over this for a few moments as the other male dismounted, giving the equine a slap to get her going again. Was this normal protocol for horses? He had considered trying to find a horse for himself, but he'd had no idea how to go about it. Not everyone had one, so he assumed that they were somewhat rare. As a lower ranked member of the clan with no political power, he would probably find it even harder to get one, he thought.

There was scarcely a time when the young male wasn't deep in thought, and today was no exception to that. He'd been saved by this giant of a canine and owed him a debt of gratitude. He would have to work on repaying that, on finding items of value or crafting the other something to try and regain the respect that he felt he had lost. "Do you collect anything?" He blurted suddenly as they entered the building and sat before the fire. "I need to repay my debt to you for this - for getting me out of there and then for not making me walk all the way home. Is there anything you need...or maybe something I could go and find for you?" He'd heard others talk of the abandoned human city...perhaps he'd have some luck if he looked there. "And about your horse...I was wondering...how did you acquire it? Did you have to trade for it, or was it a gift maybe?"

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread