Everyone I know
[html]
We can close this out soon maybe/ +221

The young boy followed him, and Helotes cocked an ear at him. Had he picked him up as a follower? Helotes sincerely hoped not, not that he considered the company of the young male a nuisance, but Helotes knew that he probably would make lousy company. But the dark Lykoi humored the red headed coyote for now, and Nathaniel peppered him with questions and gratitude.

Helotes grinned nervously at the prospect of gifts and he ran his claws through his wet hair, Er… you don’t have to do that, it really was nothing, Nathaniel. But then again, the prospect of having a go-to for supplies was a lucrative one, I don’t collect anything, but if you could scrounge me up some cigarettes and tea that’d be nice. It was true that his supply of clove cigarettes ala Ezekiel had run out ages ago, and his tea supply was slowly dwindling, and he could not bring himself to beg for more off of Enkiel. Perhaps this boy could find him some nice different flavors, if he was resourceful enough.

Then, in response to the question about the horse, The mare and her filly, which you didn’t see, were a gift from a very close… friend. His mind reeled as his thoughts were swept to the ginger pygmy, and immediately his heart ached.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread