Sun and moon
WC 451

All of Egypt would know her name and in time she would be written in stone to be a queen to be seen. He was now in love with her or more so in love with well everything about her. He was bored of his everyday life and now he had someone to share some joy with. Imhotep smiled as he looked at his queen. He had allowed her to keep many of the things she came here with but when they were not alone in his room he asked that she wears Egyptian attire.
He only did this though because she was now the queen of Egypt the moon to his sun and she was to show her pride of being the queen of such a great nation. He had not spent much time with his four concubines since she arrived on the desert shores. He need not deal with them as often now though he could tell Isis was not pleased.
She had been with them for a month now and tonight was a full moon he wanted to host a celebration. Something to show her that she was truly the queen of Egypt and his love. Though everything had been born in lust and the need for a wife he had started to slowly fall for the red woman.
Tonight we celebrate under the full moon. A feast is to be held in honor. Honor of Queen Fatin. He spoke as he stood. Looking at his wife he smiled. Dancing and music it would be a feast and all would come and bare their respects to the queen of Egypt.
He turned and smiled at Fatin, he wasn’t sure if she had come to love him or if she just tolerated him for power. But it didn’t matter much. He had goals for Egypt and as the queen she would help him. He smiled as he went over to her and nuzzled her. I’m glad you chose to stay He said as he kissed her cheek and turned to the crowed to see Isis in the front.
Now everyone go and prepare I want the court yard ready by sun down. Move His tone held authority and he would not stand for being ignored. He gave Isis a look as she turned away. He had a smile on his face she amused him so. Now he’d need a bath and so would she. Come you are to get ready and so am I. I have other business as well so you’re on your own with your female servants. If Isis gives you a hassle again I’ll deal with her myself. He spoke as he gave a stern nod.

Messages In This Thread