Sun and moon
328 WC

Imhotep had not minded much the way that Isis acted she acted as a concubine would and he knew that fatin would not enjoy it. The fact was that it was Isis's duty to make him happy and he enjoyed the teasing that both woman gave to him. The difference was that he paid more attention to Fatin because she captivated him and he wanted her to love him and love being here. Though he could not force these things on to her nor would he if he could.

The music started to come to an end and Fatin made her way back to him. She sat next to him and it saddened him slightly though he knew it was more proper to be like this. He looked at her, the mark on her forehead was so different but it was just another aspect that made the red girl unique and amazing. He smiled. "Yes my wife."

The girls continued to dance as Imhotep looked at Fatin. He smiled at her words. "My queen nothing makes me happier then to hear you say that." He spoke as he could still feel her fiddling with his rings. This made him laugh a bit. He more so much that he could almost be like a woman.

He leaned towards her and kissed her. "Never be afraid to show that you love me." He spoke as he heard music break out again.

Isis and the other girls smiled as they danced for a few moments more as the music came to an abrupt halt and the girls parted allowing to high priests to walk towards the pair. "For you our Pharaoh. A blessing to the gods to protect you and your queen." They spoke as they had an acolyte ome and place something infront of them. Chanting to the gods the two began to make an elixir that was blessed by the gods to make the king and queen more godly.

Messages In This Thread