Sun and moon
Nothing like drugging her up for him Wink
WC-- 306

IC--

Imhotep smiled at her as she inquired why he was laughing at her lightly "Because my wife you tickle me by fiddling with my rings" He spoke as he smiled at her. He loved her though their love was still something knew and not something that should be claimed so quickly. To the people of Egypt it mattered not if the two loved each other though for Imhotep it made everything better.

Imhotep smiled as he watched the two before him. They had served him well thus far and he put trust in them that they would cause no harm to him and his queen though everyone knew the pharaoh was not some to mess with. Though more so Imhotep, Fatin always saw the side that was kind and never the iron fist that his father had taught him.

He watched as they filled two cups. "Essence of Isis for the queen." Fatin knew not all the tails and in time would come to learn them. She was Isis the goddess of fertility and protection to the living horus the pharaoh. "Osiris and Horus for the king." they poke as they bowed commanding the students to move the bowls. With a clap of their hands the music began a dance in honor of the two.

"In time you will learn I will teach you. Fear not what they make." He spoke. Drinking form his cup he smiled. He was Horus the son of Osiris and Isis in life and in death he was Osiris. His wife the symbol of fertility and protection. smiling he raised a hand calling a servant to him. "Bring food the queen must be starved by now for I am. He spoke as he smiled at her. Holding her hand he looked at her caught in her gaze unable to look away.

Messages In This Thread