M- If I went to hell
[html]

The Lykoi male thrust into her body after a while of sweet affections, a whimper came one after another as he easily slipped in and out of her opening, he was playing her like a flute and she was showing it. Her claws dug themselves and buried into his chest, not to puncture but to bring a small twinge of pain upon his body. He said she was beautiful, and he made sure she felt it. His pace was picked up, she locked her arms around his waist at every thrum. Their breathing was paced and almost identical in gasps. It was driving her into a frenzy, she bit down gently on his shoulder needing something to hold her back. Soon enough though after all of the pleasantries Jacinto slowed and she felt a splash inside of her. Who really cared if she got pregnant? She loved this man as much as the world, but was afraid she would screw this blissful relationship up. Omni was physically tied to him, he left it off in a good note by pushing himself into her a few last times before kissing her gently.

Jacinto asked a startling question, could she stay with him? Could she be able to be loyal and true? It wasn't mateship but damn pretty close to it. Was she really ready for a commitment? Something to protect? Her eyes watered a little before she pressed her snout into his chest and hugged him. "I will...I will Jacinto."

She noticed her lover was close to sleep, and she too closed her eyes. She drifted off in a pleasant mood, wrapped in Jacinto's arms. "Jacinto?" She opened her eyes for a moment and stared at the man ever so close to her body. "I don't want to be a drag for you...I'll get in the way, I know it," She lay her head on a fur pillow and tried to sleep. She lay beside Jacinto quietly, entangling her fingers in his fur and mane, gently breathing and holding Jacinto close to her, one arm resting lightly on his hip, bringing her muzzle up to his own, she nuzzled just under his chin, a gesture of nighttime tidings, and drifted blissfully off to sleep.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread