you are my hated enemy
421 WC

Aeron was in a bad mood now her happy had been destroyed by the two felines and there now nonexistent attacker. Aeron was ready to pack up her shit and go home but she found herself wanting to find this male and see why he had chosen to come after her pets who was dumb enough to attack something that so clearly smelt of another. She didn’t urinate on the two cats but she could smell her scent on the felines always touching her. She looked at them as they moved as s group Aeron fallowing her nose.
But there he was just another half breed that seemed to have no place in this world and she narrowed her gaze as she looked at him. In her mind she shifted from calm to a demon who was ready to kill. It seemed like no matter how much she tried to forget home or give up her past her body just would naturally fall into the mode of a killer. Fire burned in the back of her eyes as she watched him she was intent to rip him apart if he made any move towards them her felines.

“A rare sight?” Aeron questioned, the golden vixen moved a bit closer to the male. What on earth was he talking about? She never thought herself to be rare for the land she came from was one of purity even Inferni had a few. She never thought that those of good breeding would vanish completely.

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about but your luck runs out here.” She stated looking at him with judging golden orbs. She laid a hand on thisle and watched the male. “I do not like my things being scared or tortured you are lucky they are both un harmed or your head would not be on those pretty shoulders of yours.” She commented sarcasm laced her words with venom. She was a woman who was not all talk she had the skill and power to back up anything she said. She watched him studying him to see what he would do Aeron did not want to be the one on the short end of the deal she would be the first to make a move if it was needed she was never going to fail again. Closed wounds on her arm ached as she thought about them. This was not what she wanted to do today. She would just have to kill him for ruining her peaceful day.

Messages In This Thread