you are my hated enemy
[html]

WC:517

Acid green eyes watched the lady; she was a rare to the hybrid male for the fact that every one that he had met here in the pack land had been a wolf. A stupid, smelly, ugly, and self centered wolf was all that he was meeting every where he found him-self meeting any warm body being. Then and now stood a chocolate, and golden haired coyote, a she coyote, not like that made or changed any of the male’s plans, it was just a blunt fact that seeing a coyote right now was a rare, rare sight. ”Rare, yes. I said rare. I am stating it’s rare to see a coyote. Issues with that coyote? No? No, I didn’t think there was.” He snorted at her as he walked closer, shifting upon his four paws.

The male watched the lady as she stood there judging him, he puffed up his chest looking at her with his green eyes, the color of acid. They did not try to hold the hint that he did not care about what she was saying she was a coyote and he was a coyote at heart and that she would respect him for the pureness of his heart to their kind. She went on about how his luck just ran out and he knew what she was going on babbling her mouth about, but frankly he didn’t care. ”Oh shush. They were laying there and so forth it was fair game for a meal. They are small enough I could be full for the most part of the week. I don’t give two shits if they were harmed or not. They are not of our kind so they where fair game in my book.” The female’s words didn’t get even a rise out of the silver and brown coyote wolf mixture male. ”Oh no…” He rolled his eyes as he sat down shaking his head. He snorted thinking that he…the one male that was and still was crazy enough to bring a vast cleaning to the lands of the bad blood. The mixing of the blood needed to be placed to a stop. The lands where going to be tainted further and further with these stupid pups those parents though it would be okay to have children out of love. Oh sick.

”So glad that you also think they are pretty.” He spoke with a cool joking tone, he laughed. Rojo did not care one bit if it only further pushed her hot headed temper. Who would have ever thought that someone would get so upset over a stupid fur ball or two? Good god. It was not like they where her children or anything. Stupid over protective female coyote, acting like a stupid female, having all of these cats around her. She knew each name and what each liked and everything. The male could almost bet on that she did say they were like her children. Just stupid! Stupid you hear, Stupid! Really beside her, who would be that over protective over a piece of meat? Stupid coyote cat lady.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread