you are my hated enemy
[html]

The silver and brown male snarled not scared to bare his teeth to the female, how dare she call him arrogant. If anything she was being pig headed because she was that of the pure breeding, that would be her only thing that she could say. Yes, and she pretty, and yes with the golden blond hair made her stand out just a bit more, then others. The coyote wolf mixture rolled his ears back, rather hurt by her comments.”How dare you! Arrogates is and can be a great thing. Compared to lowering your-self to ‘there’ level.” He yapped out at her.

At this point he was in no mood to deal with her stupid empty threats. ”Then remind them that they are smaller than some of the food we eat, and if they are going to have them-selves laying around then I am or others are going to try to eat them. The male spat towards her, the cat where being just foolish. Doing whatever the coyote female was telling them how to act.

Watching the knife being pulled up he kicked up a stick and used it to swat the knife away, even though it was not aimed at him. He was trained with his hands, and wooden weapons. He shifted swinging the stick bringing it down with a smack at the ground at her feet. ”I’m not scared.” The male looked up at her with his acid green eyes shimming. She was offering him a challenge that he knew he could take.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread