you are my hated enemy
there level was just where aeron liked to be. Wolves had better bonds then coyotes. Aeron Also enjoyed the power that wolves had over yotes. Where wolves had strength though a coyote could be out cunning. This is why Aeron enjoyed being in a pack of wolves they had strength and she had her brains. This allowed her to be all that she could be. She had family and friends and that was all she needed. "There level is fine with me" She spoke with a smirk. She need no halfling to tell her what she should do.

Gold eyes just showed how calm and cool she was as the male shot her knife away. She wondered why he would put on such a show was it to put the cool warrior on edge or just to prove his cocky youth was something for her to fear? Aeron smiled a bit and looked at her felines. giving them a hand signal the pair of cats made there way far from the scene.

"I did not think you would be afraid. I think you should go hide in Inferni. They like your kind of arrogance." She spoke as she closed the pouch of knives. Yawning cool gold eyes looked at him.

Messages In This Thread