Brother dearest
[html]
Columbine Lykoi

Word Count → 406 :: After this, I'm going to make a post log for Col so I don't keep FORGETTING ABOUT HIS THREADS /Rosie fail. I'm also going to insinuate that Col has heard rumors about Jacinto and Omni, and will therefore be like DUDE Y U SO EMBARRASSING

If there was one thing Columbine didn't understand, it was why his family - specifically, Ilusion - had not understood the absolute necessity of his attack on Jacinto.

It would be unfair to say, of course, that Columbine liked his small, weak brother. He didn't. The dark hybrid found himself eternally disgusted with the musician, mostly for his weakness when it came to both physical and emotional strength. He believed, full-heartedly of course, that Jacinto was nothing but dead weight and a blemish on the Lykoi name. When he'd turned on his brother, it had been an act of mercy, really - put the suffering idiot out of his misery and end the whole affair. Of course, it hadn't gone as well as he'd expected - Ilusion and his mother thought that he was out of his mind for doing such a thing, and Columbine left the two wolves in the world he actually loved because of Jacinto.

The man was an idiot, and this rumor he'd heard had done nothing but perpetuate the thought.

Oh, Columbine was in a horrible mood. The largest of the Lykoi siblings was stomping around Inferni, his sensitive nose desperately searching for any hint of his youngest brother. He had heard a horrible, horrible rumor from some Inferni clansmamber he hadn't bothered to get to know that his younger brother - HIS younger brother, who would naturally have an impact on how the rest of the clan saw Columbine - was currently seeing Omni, the stupid girl who was apparently promiscuous enough to have someone tear "WHORE" into her skin. It made the short tempered main practically boil over with rage. How could Jacinto be so startlingly idiotic? Certainly, he could realize the implications this would have on his social standings. Not only his social standings, but Columbine's as well. Helotes was already scampering around in the upper echelons of the pack, so the oldest Lykoi didn't have to worry about that brother, but the unfortunate fact of the matter was he had two, not one.

He found Jacinto around the mansion, doing absolutely nothing with himself. Of course. Apparently, his brother fancied himself a bath, or at least that's what Columbine assumed when he saw the lighter man dawdling to a hot spring. Jacinto! Columbine barked, voice harsh and irritable. Get over here. I need to talk to you and hopefully dispel a rather distasteful rumor I've recently heard.

<style type="text/css">
.columsnarl .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.columsnarl b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca0306; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.columsnarl p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.columsnarl p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.columsnarl .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ca0306;}
.columsnarl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.columsnarl {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#380a0b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cVglt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#c1732c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#380a0b 0px 0px 3px;}
.columsnarl .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; color:#ca0306;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread