Brother dearest
[html]

I am an idiot. I didn't see this replied to. I suck.

The steam coming from the spring was tempting and tantalizing enough to have the hybrid jump in without a moment's notice, but a loud and angry voice was heard. He turned to see his eldest brother, approaching and in not too good of a mood. For once he actually felt frightened, Columbine towered over his small frame as he came closer. Rumor? What rumor? "Brother...I don't see what you speak of. What rumor?" He knew it had something to do with his choice of lover, but what rumor did his dusky brother talk of? He took one step back, just to keep a little distance. "And what does this...rumor...Have to do with you? I know you're not talking to me for my sake."

Jacinto thought he would've made the right choice about his lover. This wasn't some idiotic one-night stand. He was rather certain that Omni care about him, she was truly a quiet and frail being, someone who actually wanted to talk to the small musician. "Brother. Why do you come here so angry about my life? I know it's about Omni...But why do you come here angry if I want to lead my life the way I want? He didn't smile, but rather crossed his dark arms around him, wanting to reason, not fight and squabble. Why would Columbine be so angry? It wasn't like he ran off and slept with one of his cousins, the family was too close. Yet he comes here, fuming about Omni. Was there jealousy? Not likely but possible. 

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread