Brother dearest
[html]

don't worry about the post length, I have lots of bad days with that. I am horrible.

Jacinto, always as the younger brother had been obedient to his older siblings, or at least tried his absolute hardest to. But now he had had enough. Columbine's words were rough and harsh, both disrespecting himself and Omni. Sex toy? Never. They had only once engaged in those activities and it was under the notion of affection, she hadn't again shown any sign of wanting it again, of course it didn't mean she was innocent to those things. She had clearly shown her knowledge and ways of practice in the bedroom. But it didn't mean much, maybe her past was like that, and in the present in the process of changing her future. In his soft mindset, the younger hybrid knew her as a sweet quiet girl, someone he could speak to on occasion and get answers and advice. For once in a long time a snarl rose from his throat, soft at first but ripping out his lean muzzle at the end. His fear was vanished in defending Omni's reputation and his own. "Why can't you accept that I am happy? Just because you can't find anything that pleases you? Every time you come in pissed off, you have to take it out on me. Why?" All thoughts of the hot bath were gone, ignored from the fact that he could never be on Columbine's good side. Running a hand through his hair in an attempt to vent the frustration the light pelted Lykoi. His voice was softer, a little bit pained. "Look. All those years of protecting us...Looking after us when our father was being vile. We're you doing all that for us? Did you actually care back then? Why didn't you just get rid of me when you had the chance? All this time I've been wanting to thank you. But if it wasn't for me, and for the others I won't. That's for them to see to." Large ears pressed back against his skull as he met the burning crimson eyes of his eldest brother. Why couldn't he at least acknowledge that Jacinto was family? Was it his slightly low rank? He could improve, it was possible. But why should he have to? Ranks meant nothing to the musician, he could always leave if he had to. In that case, Columbine would probably have won and likely would find satisfaction that he could drive his meek brother away from Inferni.

Columbine's disapproval of this was slightly insulting. Omni wasn't a play toy to him, and Jacinto was pretty sure that she didn't sleep around with others. She was constantly near him and displaying her allegiances by taking time for him, hugging and holding eachother close.  The hybrid didn't look at his once cared for sibling, but rather looked at the ground. How could his having a love interest upset and insult Columbine? He had never been an influence to such things. "Someday I will ask her to be my mate. But I don't need you to judge on if it's a good or bad idea. Do what you want-just do not hurt her. Fight me instead if you think it's the right thing to do to solve things. But you can't go around having a temper tantrum whenever someone tells you something or you find something out." Crossing lighter arms over his chest, he looked a little disappointed at his brother, unable to  

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread