Brother dearest
[html] 

Jacinto watched his brother with alert yet disappointed eyes. Instinctually, his hackles rose with Columbine's, but in his mind he didn't want to lash out. He had threatened him, and instinct was the thing that held the boy together, to not fear. It was Omni he wanted to protect, even if it meant getting his ass kicked by his eldest brother. Columbine reminded him so much of Kerberos now...How could this happen? As a boy, the smallest Lykoi had idolized Columbine. Wanted so desperately to be like him, learn to be strong and fierce. Although never shown, it was there. And doubt, doubt for those dreams and idolization, now crossed the dusty man's mind. "I don't question you brother. I just happen to wonder why...Was it for me? Or for all of us? Or just them. I still want to thank you. Without you, I'd be dead." He could see the fury, the rage he seemed to be causing. The Discens sidled away from Columbine, fiery orbs locked on him. "She's not a whore. What the hell makes you think that? Have you seen her? Been with her even? Why do you hate us so much?"

The youngest of the Lykoi siblings had not ever hated the eldest brother, been irritated yes but never hate. And yet, hate was being inflicted upon him! That seemed unfair in his soft opinion, yet there was an annoying tugging within the Lykoi's mind. What Columbine said, was mostly true. Maybe he had become a little soft and trusting towards the world. "Why do you complain when you don't teach me to be stronger? Why don't you train me. I'll try to see things the way you do."

Unfortunately, training wouldn't completely change the musician, he wouldn't be as harsh. But maybe...Just maybe be a little stronger. Jacinto's voice was just as soft as the darker hybrid's had been, but without the dangerous taint. "I don't want to be weak anymore. I don't want to be a thing of mockery and scorn." If it were his choice, he'd want Helotes to train him...Winning back the respect of Col would be much harder to do so. He was oblivious and unknowing to the setting around him, maybe he just didn't care about the scenery or the hot pools.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread