a little lost soul mark 2
((it's cool. i had thanksgiving and my aunt's 40[sup]th[/sup] birthday party))

The young pup continued her approach towards the older female as Konane seemed to do the same. If Melody had been in this situation with any other coyote she would have her ears back and her tail between her legs to show subordination, but it was weird, yet exhilarating that she felt no need to act that way. She definitely knew this coyote, there was no doubt about it, she just couldn't place from where. It was as if it was all just a dream. A memory that was there, but all that was left was a shadow.

Just as she was getting within a good distance to the older coyote, Melody's nose had a spasm, causing her to sneeze without any warning or real reason at that. It caused her to go back on her haunches again as well as cross her dazzlingly blue eyes. The young pup didn't like it when this happened as it was a common occurrence, but all she could do was sit there with her head bowed slightly and look at the ground until the spinning stopped. With this on top of her hunger, it felt as if the spinny feeling and blurriness would never go away, so instead of waiting it out, she groaned and lay down in a vain attempt to stop the spinning. She felt ill, plain and simple. She lacked the two things that kept her energy up: food and attention.

"My name is Melody," she said sleepily with a yawn as she closed her eyes, the spinning seeming to lessen when she did this. "And what's that? I mean, would they be different from my mother who raised me?" she asked and tilted her head to the side just slightly as her chin continued to rest on the snow covered ground and opened her eyes to look up at the older coyote. Not much had changed about her in the 4 months that she had been gone. She still had the same dark markings on her face surrounded by the lighter gray fur that blended in with the rest of her body. She also still had the same remarkably blue eyes that she shared with her brother, even if she wasn't aware of his existence at the moment. Since she was still a pup, her face was still rounded and hadn't completely lost all of her puppy fur. There were still tufts of the soft fur that had made up the majority of her coat until now.

Messages In This Thread