Treasure
[html]

Pandora

Pandora hopped back and forth excitedly as Dalgina sat thinking and again when she impressively scaled the barrier. Her tail wagged with excessive force that her body shifted along with it. She tilted her head slightly. I don’t think I can do it. She said but had started to mimic her sister’s movements. Though it was slower than her sister’s attempt she made it through with a rolling tumble along the other side. She giggled as her tail tickled her nose and feet were near her ears. She righted herself quickly and wagged her body once more. Which way now? She was excited to see what wonderful event would come next in their adventure. She would follow her sister as her body wagged as she walked rather clumsily as she couldn’t stop the thing. What you think it look like? Think it shiny? Think it flowers? I think its food… I love food. The pup did adore food but her runt like appearance was often due to her lack of dominance. She gave her siblings the opportunity to eat as they desired before her. Pandora gave her sister a bump in the rump wondering if they could play as they searched for their treasure.
I dream of seeing what you see when you look at the sky

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread