Treasure
[html]

Pandora
272 lol I hear Pandora humming the mission impossible theme just rolling and hopping around the living room... she's just totally in her own world in that moment.

Pandora gave a little yelp as her ear got tugged but her tail continued to wag delightfully. She sat nodding her head in an excessive manner and listened to her sister with only a slight glance to the staircase. I be back She thought in a playful manner and trotted behind Dalgina. It was strange being on their own but she felt safe having her sister with her. She made sure no one was following them as her sister seemed to watch over the front. She found herself quietly humming a fast paced tune as she hopped and danced her paws in a small stepped run. Pandora was enjoying being sneaky and the possibility of being caught out of the safety of their home was exciting. The pup never one for straight lines may have ended up on every surface the living room had to offer before she realized she wasn’t following her sister anymore. She stood up after rolling around for a few circles and halted her humming. She trotted over and gave Dalgina’s rump a nudge to get her on the couch. Pandora glanced up her tongue lolled. We going out window? She thought it pure genius as she finally took notice to the closed front door. Pandora backed up and gave a running start leaping at the couch. Her first attempt ended with a breath releasing thump and a clawed at the couch. She let herself fall and attempted again this time wiggling her behind before running even hard this time and she made it up. She smiled happily and looked to see what their next hurdle may be.
I dream of seeing what you see when you look at the sky

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread