Myth and Legend
[html]

Word Count :: 241 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Imhotep found himself not adjusting to being in one spot at all times and today he had taken his bay mare out after changing their scents they headed out. Though neither had really been in the land they called home for long. Imhotep clicked and the mare moved along. She was still unnerved by the male that had now claimed her and imhotep was working hard to break her of that.

He held onto her mane and sighed. This was not like Egypt where some rode camels and others rode horses with saddles. He had stole this mare and she came with nothing. He had placed a fur on her back so that they were not rubbing each other raw but she had no ties or anything. He had to but much of his trust in her not freaking out.

Slowly the two made a journey to a lake that he had been to once. Imhotep was hoping that he could somehow catch some fish if he could break through the ice. He was going to spend the next few days gathering some things to celebrate Odessa's coming of age. He figured it was the only thing he could do to thank her.

As he came up to the lake he noticed a small looking creature that seemed to be having quite the time. He wondered what kind of wolf dog thing it was. Sitting atop his mare he watched her.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread