Myth and Legend
[html]

Word Count :: 491 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Imhotep watched as the female slid along the ice that he was planning on trying to break. He knew that there were fish still under there. If he was lucky he could get through this little distraction and get to his main goal. He only had a few days before Odessa was an adult and he wanted to make her happy. As the girl slid herself from the ice she shifted into her two legged form. She had quite the way of saying hello and it made him wonder if many of the things like her acted the same way.

Imhotep found himself wondering why she had been sliding about on the ice anyhow. “I don’t think my fur concerns you.” He said after very carefully placing the sentence together in his mind. Though he could not get rid of the accent he could still take the lessons that Odessa was giving him and put them to use. He had to really work to place sentences together in the right format and only once in a blue moon was he able to get the whole thing in a good strong order.

He looked down at her until he decided to dismount from his mare. Feet firmly on the ground he looked at her and huffed. “manners never taught good for you eh?” He commented as he moved to gather all his things. He wanted to get started he knew it would be a lot of work to get through the ice and he’d have to sit and be patient waiting for a fish to take his line. Breaking through ice would be a challenge he had never faced before.

He reached into his bag as he looked at the woman. He wondered if she was going to hang around anymore. He hadn’t tried to get her to leave but she wasn’t really one to invite her to stay either. He took off his cloak it was cold it was so very cold but he’s rather have a dry cloak then chance it getting wet if he were to slip into the frozen water a little. He looked at her and smiled as he moved towards the lake. He had a long like spike that he was hoping to use to get through the frozen water. But he also wasn’t sure how water froze or how easy it would be to get through. Imhotep huffed as he moved to the water’s edge.

He found himself placing a careful foot forward as he tapped the water with his foot. He found himself with little confidence on how well the frozen water would hold him. He placed a solid foot down glancing to look at the woman as he took a careful foot step again forward. He could only imagine if he fell in. Though he was hoping that right here in the shallows it would be stable enough that he didn’t fall in.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread