Myth and Legend
[html]

Word Count :: 357 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Imhotep was not one to stick around and allow those around him to be little him any longer. He was not in Egypt and in Salsola he was not a slave. There for he was not to be treated as such and he was not impressed with this female that was now fallowing him. She spoke again and to him it was like stupidity just flowed from her. Not his kind of manners? So manners that each parent should teach a child had fallen by the way side with this little spawn. He assumed it had to do with poor breeding though not everyone was able to be of royal blood.

He glanced at her with his sun gold orbs. “Manners are important and you will get nowhere but maybe six feet under without them.” His thick Arabic tongue spoke trying to be as straight forward with the girl before him. He then slammed the pointed stick into the ice once or twice trying to get a good feel for its thickness and how hard he would have to work to get through it. Imhotep then placed the thing down pulling a metal stake and a hammer from his belt. The things he wasn’t sure he needed. He then placed the stake in the ice and went to swing at it when she spoke again.

“I make hole. Maybe throw you in” He spoke reverting back into his semi broken English. This was beginning to only happen when he found himself unable to slow down and be calm enough to form clear and complete thoughts. He really didn’t know why the golden colored girl wanted to hang over him he just wanted to fish and she how cold he could get.

Taking the hammer he slammed it onto the stake causing the ice to slowly crack. He grabbed the stake and moved it repeating the process a few times as he broke through the ice a little at a time. He was careful to make sure that that it was not going to break under the pair. He really didn’t want to go for a swim today.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread