Myth and Legend
[html]

out of character text

She finished the fish in a few more bites, happily licking her lips. That was a good meal. A small frown tugged at her lips as he used a word she hadn't heard before. Gods. Terra had no idea what that was, or how they could best tricksters. Perhaps it was an entitlement of some kind, or the law that they used to chase them. The dog finished by saying he would take her hand as a prize if she pulled something on him, leaving Terra to chuckle slightly. Don't worry. You have nothing that I want. I'll be keeping my hands today. Not that she really needed hands for her work. Terra could steal just as well on four legs.

Her head cocked to the side with some curiosity Terra shrugged at his words. I've never worked a day in my life so I wouldn't know. What are gods? She looked at him steadily, waiting for an answer. Are they your alphas over there? They must be something quite powerful if they managed to avoid being tricked. The image that came to mind was the leader of her birth pack, seeming to know everything even before it happened. That was a great leader, always prepared for the next event, endless tricks up his sleeve.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread