life is but a witch hunt
[html]

WC:516

It was strange to say that someone could love toughs that had hurt them the most. Pontiac still had loved both of the males that she had been with, both males that was labeled with the tiles of mate to and both of them where gone out of her life. Ty, well Ty was her first love. As to well Itzal…he was hot, lust, and passion all in one. They broken many of taboo’s being a couple. He had lost his pack over her. Though the love that they had made…that was a love to remember, a one to hope that she can find again.

Pontiac understood the gods and the goddess, she understood they where twisted and thought sometime it was ever so funny to bring away the one that they loved the most and make them travel away from what the body thought it wanted. Ares had pulled her far away from her sister and her sister’s pack. It was not what she wanted, however that was what the god wanted. Every time she was in her sister’s lands trying to sleep a handsome beardless young human with long hair came to her, telling her that she was needed elsewhere, her courage was needed elsewhere. ”They have a funny way of working don’t they? He hates to submit to them, but somehow we always do. “ She lowered her head looking at the fabric. Rubbing it between her textured digits, going back and forth between them.

She shook her head, no…I have heard of that Deuce..but it was just briefly when there was a black male joining my sisters pack…and then again when I lived in Valley…under that asshole Jefferson. Though I have never met any of them.” He dropped the light blue fabric as he clicked her nails over and over. The female could not hold still it was just a part of who she was. It was like she was on crack all the time. Though she had never touched the stuff.

Pontiac sighed as she rubbed her inverted stomach. ”I had a hat, good old hat. Every one took it off my head. They thought that shit was funny….pissed me off. Now because of dumb asses it’s not even able to be worn. I could kick them in the ass. I know how you feel about losing your stuff. I thinking if we go down in that area I could asked my sister and she’s pretty smart. She might be able to help you.” Pontiac pointed towards the showed area that her sister had claimed as her pack lands.

”Maybe we could find them together. Two rouges….frankly I’m not ready to be back in a pack and well with all the punks running around two females are better off than one” The wolf dog shrugged her shoulder as she bit down upon the bottom of her lip. She couldn’t help but to offer some one she thought needed the help. The only pack that she could ever go to was her sisters pack…she did not want to be her sister’s shadow...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread