Celebration
She had been wandering near a pack, when a howl rang out. Curiosity sparked the Soul bred woman. Blue eyes glittered with interest as she turned and headed toward the howl. Her movements were quick and loose, free flowing like water over stones. She wore the peasant blouse that exposed her shoulders, and the jeans with the hole made to accommodate her tail. Around her waist was the ever present pouches of various trinkets and her daggers.

She wasn't sure how far into the pack she had traveled before she came on the scene. Her lips lifted in a smirk, her ears perking forward. Blue eyes sparkled with amusement at the scene. She couldn't help but to speak out, her voice dry. "I am so very sorry, I do so hope I didn't interrupt you." She had crossed her arms, her braid trailing over her shoulder. The raven feather in her mane tickled her feather, a reminder of Odadio's lost caress.

The black hued and troubled alpha had often enjoyed caressing her cheek the way his feather did. It was a welcome reminder of the lands she'd left behind, leaving for a new life and a new spirit. She didn't recognize the scent of the pack she had wantonly entered now, but it seemed like a lot of packs had come and gone in the years she had been gone.

((wc:230))

Messages In This Thread