Celebration
Blue eyes turned to the male who spoke, his body radiating power. She watched him for a moment, listening to his words. Her ears folded back, almost politely tucking her body into a slightly more submissive position. "I am Willow Soul, sir. I heard her howl, and wanted to see what the fuss was about. I have just returned to the lands where I was born... sort of. Seems both Phoenix Valley and Dahlia are gone. So I'm in the market for a new pack."

The smell of the singing meat caused her to glance at the fire. While part of her wanted to leave the meat in the fire, to watch the girl's confidence fade as the meat crisped and blackened to charcoal, she didn't want to see good meat go to waste. She moved forward, her attention split between the dominant male and the woman. She bent down and used a forked stick to lift the woman's meal out of the fire. She set it nearby on a flattish looking rock then backed away, glancing at the woman.

"Have you cooked much? Crispy meat is alright, but the best way to get it cooked through is to make a spit over a fire. Stews are nice too, if you have vegetables. But it doesn't look like you did a bad job on these. Terra, is it?" She turned her gaze to the male. "Don't believe I caught your name, sir." She offered her most winning smile, while Soul raged inside of her begging her to sidle over and rub her scent on him, to tease him with her body as she was used to doing to any male she wanted.

Willow, though, was no fool. He was clearly in a position of authority, and had every right to chase her off if that was indeed the case. She wasn't in Odadio's lands, and didn't have any urge to fight or kill anyone. Not like she did back there. Yes, his lands had been good for her, he had been good to her, but she didn't want to repeat her life there anywhere else.

((WC:355))

Messages In This Thread