She's some kind of wonderful
[html]

out of character text

Terra grinned at the wolf's reaction. He looked puzzled, struck by something. Whatever had changed, Terra was definitely enjoying this. If it had been in her she'd purr with contentment. The flask that he'd drunk from dangled from his fingers, there for her to seize if she so wished. She wasn't thirsty though. It was something else she wanted, something different she needed. If only she knew what it was, the world would make more sense. Shaking her head briefly she smiled as he talked about change. Yes, I've changed. I've grown again, and learned a more...enchanting secret.

She was unsure if she was talking about the change that held her in it's grasp, or the puzzles and code Terra had gathered from their brief encounter. Either way she felt light as air, like everything was possible, like she could ask for whatever she wanted and receive it. Too bad she didn't know what it was she wanted. Terra practically glowed as the gypsy called her pretty. Tossing her head she leaned back. Merely pretty, my friend? I was under the impression I was more than that. She winked playfully at him, showing her teasing nature once more.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread