She's some kind of wonderful
[html]

OOC here! :: Word Count → 283

His smile became somewhat flirtatious, and he glanced down at her from the corner of his eye, raising his brow with his eyes glittering wickedly. "Far be it for me to deny you, my lady." He chuckled, and pulled her closer as he followed her out of the tent. This flirtatious limbo they were captured in was somewhat dazzling, if he were truthful, and he felt a smile pulling at his maw. It faded some at her reaction to the crowds at the festival, but he merely shifted closer to her, his arm quite captured in hers but his other moving across his body to attempt to soothe her in some way. There was no need to be frightened at festivals, though he could imagine she might be a bit overwhelmed. Still, he didn't want to see her scared.

He didn't know why, but he didn't.

She lead him to an open field, where couples were dancing a slow step he recognized. Beyond that, there was wilder dancing, the kind he was used to--the kind that got a bottle in your hand and ended with you waking in the morning wondering what you'd missed and why your fur was singed. He enjoyed that sort of revelry, but it didn't seem right for this moment here with the coyote on his arm, and he carefully guided them toward the couple's dance, shifting his grip on her and studying one of the other couples before turning back to her. "I am not opposed to softer music, at times." He joked, and took a moment to roll up his sleeves before holding his arms out to her, his smile gentle. "Dance with me, prinţesă?"

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread