She's some kind of wonderful
[html]

OOC new table!

The gypsy nuzzled her neck, and Terra let out a small whine of pleasure. That felt so nice. He held her close, hands gripping her tightly. It tickled to feel him licking inside her ears, and in other circumstances Terra would have laughed. It was so good, so sweet, yet Terra still wanted more. Her head was stroked, her ears flattening slightly as he touched them before returning to standing upright, begging for more. Each touch sent a small shock through her body, a big smile on her face. Still not sure what to do Terra nipped at his fur gently before being pulled further back.

They stood under a tree, the shadows concealing them from sight. Looking up Terra could see the moon reflected in his eyes, hanging full in the sky. He nuzzled her again before speaking, tearing apart some of the spell that held them there. Not wanting the moment to stop Terra licked his nose teasingly. I want you. I want to know all of you, who you are. I want you happy. It was simple words for her, but they still burned in her mind, brighter than anything. She wanted this stranger, this wolf, more than anything else she'd ever wanted before. Terra reached up, tugging at the bandana on his head.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread