She's some kind of wonderful
[html]

Yay! Big Grin :: Word Count → 327

There was a moment of silence after his words, and then she licked his nose, and spoke perhaps the sweetest words he'd ever heard. He smiled a bit, and bent his head, allowing her to pull off his bandanna and musing quietly on what he wanted to say. The moment between them had grown deeper, somehow, and after a moment he pushed closer to her, nuzzling his nose into the hollow of her throat and growling his thoughts into the softness he found there. "I am...glad. I want to know you, as well. I want to dance with you by the fire." He paused, and then added more quietly, "Only you." He tightened his arms around her, and wished for a moment that this had gone somewhat slower, as he was unused to being dragged along by his emotions this way.

He might have been a little scared, too.

Drakien pulled away from her a bit, and then lifted his hand and carefully untied the scrap of cloth around her throat, examining it in his hand before he looked at her, his gaze level and serious. She, too, seemed swept up in emotions, perhaps more so than she could comprehend, and he couldn't help but feel that this was moving too fast for him. And yet...it was alright, somehow; at least he knew her, had met her before. He only hoped it was alright for her, too. "You offered to be my family, once." He recalled, and then furrowed his brow, bending his head to nuzzle along her shoulder. "You don't even know my name. I don't even know yours." And he was just finding excuses, now, but he wanted her to be sure, as sure as she could be, because he was the older one, he was the man, and she was the one more likely to be hurt.

He didn't want to hurt her; not ever. He would do anything to prevent that.

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread