She's some kind of wonderful
[html]

OOC here! :: Word Count → 346

He smiled at hearing the cheer in her voice, glad to be able to share that with her--the dance, the music; it was as much a part of him as the Russian blood running through his veins, a piece of his soul that couldn't be denied. But as they moved past that moment, she seemed to come to her senses, and he let her pull herself away from him, bending to pick up her scarf and his bandanna from the ground, moving to sit beside her--a respectable distance, but close enough for her to take comfort from his presence, if any could be had.

She gave him her name, and he mouthed it to himself, liking the way it felt rolling off his tongue. He couldn't help an amused chuckle at her admission, though, shaking his head and reaching up to tie his bandanna back around his head. "Mine is Drakien Lusk." He introduced, and lifted his own gaze, staring up at the moon. "I belong to a caravan of Romani, though I am Russian by birth. Trickster I am not, though a thief...perhaps." He quieted some, and leaned his elbows on his knees, propping his chin in one hand and turning a sparkling gaze back to her. "The caravan was broken up, for reasons I'd rather not say. We all fled for our lives." He shrugged, and then twisted her scarf between his fingers, shifting his hands so that he could work with both of them until, after a few moments of careful folding, he came up with a cloth rose. He held it out for her to take, smiling slightly. "Suffice to say I was never a part of their darker activities, and never will be. Still...the days are lonely, without them." He admitted, and moved his gaze to the frozen river, looking contemplative for a moment. If it weren't for the Daciano, he would still be in Europe, perhaps with other members of his caravan. But he wasn't, now; and, at the moment, he was perfectly fine with that.

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread