Skirting the Edges
[html]

HOMG DONE WITH SSWM!!! Aaaand this thread XD

The man, despite Zalen’s exhaustion and minor injuries, still genuflected to Zalen, and the Alpha greatly appreciated the gesture. He righted himself then, but continued to sit, as the male introduced himself as Jiva Takekuro, Takekuro? As in, Niro Takekuro? Zalen asked. It was amazing that he had even remembered the name, but Orin had arrived several days prior, and she had stirred up the memory of the Mohawk sporting bird man. How funny it would be that another relative of his had arrived in New Dawn just in the knick of time. And then, Jiva nodded in the affirmative, and said that Niro was in fact his father. Zalen smiled, Ah, I met your father many moon’s ago, he was a fine man of the Court. It seemed as if all members of that family eventually wound up here, if not for a short amount of time.

Zalen nodded as Jiva explained that he hadn’t known of another pack’s existence here, Not a surprise, we have only been here for about a moon’s turn. The pack is called New Dawn, and it is led by myself and my mate. If you wish to join us, I would have you in an instant, for despite the dog in you, you are strong. Zalen hoped he wouldn’t offend the young man by calling him a dog, but the markings about his eyes were undeniable. Still, he looked more wolf than anything else, and so Zalen accepted him as a brother.

Zalen then stood, but only on all four legs rather than two, as this form afforded, But I cannot accept you now, I must return to the heart of our land. Please, consider my offer, and then come back at another time. Then, Zalen walked over to the boy and nuzzled his large dark head into the boys fur, Thank you again, Jiva. And with a kind smile Zalen turned and ran off into the woods, trying not to show the limp in his gait.

WC :: 334
<style>
.zero-zalen2 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-zalen2 b {color:#ffffff; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-zalen2 p b:before {content: open-quote}
.zero-zalen2 p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread