everywhere i go
[html]

no worries darling <3

The little puppy in his arms gave a soft squeak which was cut off by a throaty cough. Green eyes assessed his sons face as he heard the phlegm on his lungs rasping softly. He didn't think there was anything wrong with him, but he would give him some elderflower when he got back to Nayru. It might only be something mild, but Saul was all too aware of how delicate a pups body was and there was no way he was going to take chances. He thought perhaps it might had occured during the thirty six hours Teme had been away from his mother before Nayru had taken him on. A creamy paw came up to stroke his sons body, trying to soothe him back into sleep once more. He hadn't noticed just yet that silence had met his greeting question. Green eyes looked up, trying to see if anyone was coming down the stairs or out of the doors on either side of him.

Sound came from behind him instead and had her scent not preceded her, Saul would have turned and taken on a defensive position to defend his home and his son. It was, of course, unnecessary as he heard her footsteps stop, a whooshing of wind that he didn't quite understand before she stood still. Saul held his position, allowing her to have her fun before they actually got to talking. Small, familiar hands reached up to cover his eyes and Saul felt his body shake in a silent laugh. While she was officially an adult, and had been for a good few months now, Saul was pleased to see that she hadn't lost her exuberance and playfulness. Her delicate voice came then and Saul sobered up enough to give a nonchalant shrug.

"Oh, I have no idea. Could it be my errant cousin, returned from her travels?" He asked, before turning and attempting to capture Eclipse in a bone-breaking hug. He carefully manouvered Temeraire away from their bodies, and therefore ended up only wrapping one arm around his cousins, surprisingly, mature body. Trying not to think about that, he attempted to swipe a lick on her ear before he leaned back. "You look well Eclipse." He stated simply, a breathtaking grin spread across his face. His tail flashed back and forward in a whirl as he took in the welcome sight of his cousin who felt more like an extended daughter to him than anything else.

412 words

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread