everywhere i go
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:476 OOC: Rawr babble!!!

In Character

She giggled as he shrugged and made his suggestion, which was entirely right. She let go and let the man take her one armed and hugged her. Even with one arm he was strong and she could feel the pressure of his fatherly love, she hugged him back then looked at the pup questioningly as Saul made to lick her ear. She wondered where he came from, well of course she knew the whole thing of pups coming from their mother, but Saul was mated? To who? He didn’t really smell any lingering scent’s other than this young pups’. And Maybe even Naryu’s.

“You look well too Saul, I had not known you left too, not until I returned. This place hasn’t been the same without out.”

She said. She was talking about both the pack and Cerne Rise. It wasn’t the same without her cousin keeping things straight and orderly, making sure the place was repaired and made a new. She knew it was starting to show it’s weathered look again as though it had lost something rather important, but this was her perspective, and she didn’t like it much, but she couldn’t just leave without any proper place.

“So where did you go? I went south to the America’s it was rather exciting. I even met someone who taught me how to hunt with a bow and arrow. But... I am not that good yet.”

She said sheepishly thinking about the doe she had lost and then hitting the other woman who had shot her with an arrow. She had not injured Orin though, but it would have possibly been a mortal wound if she hadn’t been wearing a leather harness. Eclipse felt very happy that she didn’t hurt her for the other woman thought Eclipse was an enemy, and the girl couldn’t blame the older woman, but she sure wished she hadn’t got hit by the arrow, and was questioned first rather than later. That was all here say now, and she was here wanting to know Saul’s adventuring stories and where the handsome pup in his arms came from. She loved puppies, and knew she could take care of one well enough, but was surely not ready for any of her own. She wasn’t even mature yet, but in a while she would be and she would have many puppies she was sure of it, but she wasn’t sure by who or when, though that was not on her mind at the moment. It was far from on her mind as she was still young and carefree. SHe didn’t need the touch of a man quite yet. Though to have a pup, well that was a different story. Unfortunately she needed a man to have a child so it was a vicious cycle.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread