everywhere i go
[html]

Word Count » 606 :: Read!! RAWR lol. Eclipse loves her second cousin, he so cute Wink

Eclipse had come to terms with her parents leaving her for she knew she had gained just as much family as she could. Saul was more a father to her now than her own, though she still held a very special place in her heart for Conor, and though no one had replaced her as a mother, she was still a proud woman. She had her own place for her real mother as well. When Bris had been around she was what a mother should have been, and after Conor left, everything had fallen apart for Eclipse, but in the end, she had become stronger for it. She tried not to let things worry for her, and she knew that Conor would not be coming back, for she did believe Itachi about her fathers death now. How could he not be dead and not have come back for his daughter? In any case she had higher hopes for her life than most of her family had, even being the granddaughter of a wolf who was so vicious. She still did not know of the family curse.

“We all have to go sometimes, and I left too. I’m just glad you came back. I will stick to the area from now on myself.”

The young woman said making her own promise clear. Oh she’d wander, but not too far from home. In fact she had just come back from a good few days journey to the south of Nova Scotia. She grinned at Saul. She had offered Achi to learn the bow, but he refused so to know someone was interested in archery made her veyr happy and this possibly brought her closer to her cousin than before. Just thinking about memories that could be. He told her where he had gone and she saw the sadness in his eyes. She patted his shoulder, letting him know that she knew how hard it was to lose someone dear to him, and though she didn’t know Siku or Gideon very well, she knew that they were a big part of wolve’s lives. Siku being Saul’s love, and Gideon being Naryu’s mate and her own cousin. Why they left she had no idea, but she wasn’t going to blame them for anything. Then after the thought of him chasing her, and having a son as he introduced him to her, it made her wonder did he find her? If so why did he still sound so sad? That thought disappeared as he handed the sleeping pup to Eclipse. Her heart skipped a beat, and she looked at Saul as he passed on his own son to her. Delicately she took the sleeping form and smiled motherly to him. He was so small, so fragile, she held him gingerly though, cradled in one arm, and a finger stroking the top of his soft fuzz that kept him warm in the winter. She moved in further to keep the cold away from him, and allow for them to find a better spot than in the middle of the door.

“He is so absolutely handsome! You are very lucky Saul.”

She said idly keeping both eyes on the pup. She didn’t move to far into the house, afraid she would trip and fall and lose the puppy. That thought disheartened her spirits, but seeing as it hadn’t happened she was still ogling at the pup. He was just a miniature of any other wolf, though plumper, and child like. Something Eclipse can remember being, and was glad she had grown into her body.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread