everywhere i go
[html]

Word Count » 251 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse smiled at her cousin and nodded. She liked being called wise or smart, though she learned most of what she knew the hard way. Upon his inquiry of her travels she contented herself to think about what she needed to remember.

“Well my story isn’t as fantastic as yours. I really only skimmed south, I even met a wolf who had taught me to use a bow and arrow. He was really nice and kept things pretty well. He saved me with is own bow and arrow, there had been I don’t know what it was, it was in the brush, and we had just met and it had long teeth and sharp claws, and he shot at it, hitting it, but it ran off, so i never got to see it. After that he came with me and showed me how to use them myself, even got me one from a pack by trading what we had scavenged around. I didn’t go far but he was headed all the way south. I knew that if i did too i would never come back so we said our goodbyes and I came home. There was an incident with a badger, but other than that, it wasn’t as eventful as your trip.”

She said feeling her story wasn’t anywhere near as good as Sauls, and knew she wasn’t the best story teller either, but that was that and she would answer any questions along the way.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread