everywhere i go
[html]

finish hurrr plez? <3

The two cousins had settled into a comfortable position and Saul would have been more than happy to stay here for the rest of the afternoon. Eclipse began to speak and Saul settled into silence to listen to her story, even if she professed to it being less than exciting as his had been. While he'd gotten a son from it all, Saul knew that his journey could have gone so much better than it actually had. Siku's blatant rejection still played on his mind, even after nearly three months since the actual incident. He was thinking about her less and less and for that he was grateful, but there was also times where she came to the forefront of his mind and he tried his best to snort and push the thoughts away. In this incident, he chose to listen to Eclipse's words, even if they were a little confused and muddled up. He grinned softly, scratching the back of his hand absently as she explained about wanting to come home instead of head further south. He was intrigued when she mentioned an incident with a badger, but decided that he probably didn't want to know. Eclipse was always getting in to trouble and this was no different.

"You might not have done as much as I did, but you learnt some valuable skills and life lessons. Im glad you came back though."

He spoke proudly of his cousin come daughter, before the high pitched squealing of his son caught his attention. It was probably about time for the boy to wake up anyway and it wasnt anything Eclipse had done. With a grin, Saul deftly lifted the tiny puppy out of Eclipse's arms and tucked him back against his chest. It did little to quiet him and Saul knew that he was going to have to take him back to Nayru in a few short moments. The young Stormbringer stood, his muscles protesting for a moment before he rose fluidly from his seat. With a smile, he pulled Eclipse into a hug, squeezing her tighter for a few seconds before releasing her.

"Lets not lose touch again, okay?" He said, a small smile on his face as he licked her nose softly. "But for now, I'll have to get this little boy back to Nayru for some food." He said, a tinge of regret in his voice, but he knew it was necessary. With a last squeeze to his cousin, he moved out towards the door and opened it carefully, his whining son still insistent that food was necessary. With a soft chuckle, Saul set off towards his piebald leader and towards the earthen den that was beginning to get crowded.

-exit saul-

453 words

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread