A Tangled Web We Weave
[html]

…One. Blind turned around just as the hybrid returned and nearly sarcastically complimented her trick. The dark she-wolf chuckled and rose to her feet again, smiling coyly at the girl. Perhaps, but I was rather surprised – however pleasantly – that you fell for such a frail ruse, she said. Although, this does confirm my suspicion that you’ll be tremendously entertaining company…in the best way, of course. Blind noted with a happy nod that the coywolf’s tail was wagging, and she playfully nudged against her shoulder with her own as she slipped past her.

All in good fun darling, of course, Blind then added, peering over her shoulder at the girl. The dark she-wolf was in abnormally high spirits today, and she couldn’t help but fish for a little fun. She was glad, too, that the coywolf was so willing to play, for this would allow her to continue her games without the creature becoming upset at her. It was true that Blind never poked fun to be cruel, for she didn’t have a cruel bone in her body. But she knew that any normal canine could easily become annoyed with TOO MUCH fun, so the wolfess always kept her games to a tolerable level. Tell me kiddo, she finally said, how do you feel about sparring? That same mischievous glint shone in her bi-colored eyes, and she allowed her tail to lift high enough to sway like a flag raised above her back.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread