A Tangled Web We Weave
[html]

ooc

Blind chuckled as she looked over at her playmate, and then nuzzled up against the coywolf before returning the nip to her ear. She was happy to just be able to lie beside someone who didn’t seem to care, someone who didn’t have a pack to run away to or duties to carry out. And even if the tawny girl did have a pack that she’d eventually have to return to, Blind didn’t feel like she was inconveniencing her with her time. That was something she had always disliked about her birth mother: no matter what was going on, it seemed like time was too precious to Rhia to waste it with play or chit-chat, or anything really. Re-focusing her attention on the girl, a playful noise gurgled in the dark wolf’s throat and she wagged her tail happily. Then, as if she were the same size as this little coywolf, Blind tucked her nose beneath the hybrid’s creamy chin and closed her eyes, allowing the sounds and smells to wash over her.

Being entirely content, Blind nearly dozed off beside the girl, eventually stirring with a quick jerk and then a contended coo as she licked the girl’s neck. She then realized that she had never learned her playmate’s name, and this caused the dark she-wolf great concern. Rolling over to hover above the coywolf, she looked at her with an almost worried gaze and said, I don’t believe you’ve told me your name yet little one. The worry faded then, making way for a look of pure happiness as her tail continued to wag and she offered another nuzzle to the hybrid’s shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread