A Tangled Web We Weave
[html]

I’m sorry I’m probably getting boring; I’m running out of ideas XD you wanna’ wrap up or keep going?

’Fleta?’ It was a unique name to be sure, but then again, the dark wolfess had never met another ‘Blind’ before. With a nod of recognition, she chuckled and flicked her tail happily. Pleasure to meet you Miss Fleta. I’m Blind, she said. Finally stepping off the canine, the dark wolf took her place beside Fleta again and stretched out on her belly, resting her snout on her paws. She hadn’t realized how tired she was until now, as she laid beneath the afternoon sun. It was most likely a result of her running around after neglecting to eat, however, and that could be remedied easily enough.

Lifting her head once again, Blind surveyed the area as the coywolf had done moments ago, although SHE was looking for prey. A velvety tongue traced the line of her dark lips as she imagined what might be hiding in the underbrush, and soon enough bi-colored eyes turned back on the hybrid beside her. I’m starving, Blind finally admitted, her tail swishing eagerly, care to join me for a hunt? Rising to her feet, the she-wolf gave her fur a quick shake, followed by a good stretch of her lithe body. She could feel the anticipation bubbling up inside her, and the hunger even more-so. Whereas before she might have thought it a curse to go hunting with the canine who had stolen her lunch, now she considered it a blessing as she realized she had the opportunity to learn a thing or two and perhaps catch something more than a rabbit. Although she knew her hip would make things difficult, she’d have to learn to completely push through it sooner or later, or she’d not last much longer in the harsh wilderness. Without a pack, things would be much harder for the she-wolf; she’d barely gotten by BEFORE joining Crimson Dreams. Now it was just a matter of time before the shortage of food left her in dire circumstances.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread